How You Can Help
Join us in our Ministry and Service
We invite you to be part of our extended community by mutual prayers and by supporting our ministries. You may make an online donation by clicking the "Donate Now" button to the right. Your donation will be made safely through Network for Good.
We are also most grateful for gifts of cash, insurance, stock or real estate. You may choose to make a gift in honor of a loved one's birthday, anniversary or other special occasion. In the same way, you can remember those most dear to you by giving a gift to the Order of St. Helena in their memory.
As a friend and benefactor, you become a partner in the work of the St. Helena sisters.
* Make it possible for the us to continue our ministries of retreats, spiritual direction, parish support, and out-reach ministries, with prayer at the heart of St. Helena spirituality.
* Help to ensure that all people, regardless of their financial situation, are able to benefit from St. Helena ministries and programs.
* Help to provide for the care, comfort and security of the elderly and infirm St. Helena sisters who have devoted their lives helping others discover and deepen their relationship with God.
There are many ways you can join us in our mission to transform the world by awakening and deepening faith with and for the people of our times:
First and foremost, we ask for your prayers for our sisters, both active and elderly, for our Associates, for our ministries and for vocations. We will also hold you in our prayers.
Contributions are gratefully accepted for a particular St. Helena ministry, general needs, or for the care of elderly and infirm sisters.
Gifts of cash (donations by check) are easy to do and can be used immediately for current needs. They can be given as a tribute or a memorial for a loved one.
Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc. can be transferred to the Order of St. Helena. Check with your financial advisors (attorney, accountant) to learn about tax advantages.
Life insurance policies, whether paid-up or naming the Order of St. Helena as beneficiary on a new policy, can be donated to the Order of St. Helena. Check with your financial advisors for tax advantages.
Naming the Order of St. Helena as beneficiary of retirement assets (IRA's, 401K's, etc.) is another way to provide support for the St. Helena sisters.
An excellent way to provide for the future of the St. Helena sisters and leave a lasting legacy is to remember the Order of St. Helena in your will. You can leave your entire estate, a percentage of your estate, a specific dollar amount, or the residue. Check with your attorney for the specific wording.
If you would like to:
* be on our mailing list
* find out more information about opportunities to contribute
* obtain more information about remembering the sisters of St. Helena in your will
* send a contribution to the Order of St. Helena
Sr. Ellen Francis, OSH
Order of St. Helena
414 Savannah Barony Drrive
North Augusta SC 29841
Our legal title is: The Order of St. Helena
Thank you for your kindness and generosity. The St. Helena sisters will be remembering you and your intentions in prayer.